Universities membership benefits
Using the EMRBI infrastructure for faculty and doctoral students for promoting research:
- New opportunities for international research with other members through the cooperation and facilitation of Country Directors.
- creating international database with other members
- get connections with other researchers and doctoral students
- New opportunities for research fundraising as part of international organization.
Using the EMRBI infrastructure for faculty and doctoral students for promoting teaching:
- Exchange teaching information methods with other lecturers abroad
- Exchange faculty opportunities through the cooperation and facilitation of Country Directors
- Exchange student programs through the cooperation and facilitation of Country Directors
Receive the 3 issues of the EuroMed Journal of Business (EMJB), the official journal of EMRBI.
Have your university/school logo on website.
Eligible for discount of 10%
in the HIGHER EDUCATION section of the Euro-Mediterranean Trade and Partnership Fair
Recieve one fee waiver EMAB (EuroMed Academy of Business) Annual Conference that is held in a different country every time.
Invited to attend all EMBRI and EMAB’s conferences, seminars and workshops at a special member rate.
Become a member of a network of distinguished schools and universities in the European and Mediterranean region.
Be invited to EMRBI’s (EuroMed Business Research Institute) annual members’ meetings.
Phrase your opinions about and make suggestions for EMRBI throughout the year.
Being eligible to vote for Country Directors that will participate in Institute Executive Board.
Be eligible to various bodies at EMRBI (Executive Board, scientific committees, teaching committees, etc)
Benefit from EMRBI’s experience and infrastructure in organising workshops, in-house seminars, consulting and training programmes at a discount rate.
Get access to EMRBI’s networks of academics, researchers, and professional in business related fields.
Use EMRBI’s networks and recieve its assistance in establishing links with individuals and institutions in the European and Mediterranean region.
Acknowledgement as a sponsor of EMRBI
Co-organize activities with EMRBI in the EuroMed region
Make use of the EMRBI website to announce your job vacancies
- are eligible for EMRBI sholarships
- can participate, seek the advice and network with an international group of peers and faculty.
- can announce their availability on the EuroMed job market
Annual university membership fee: EUR 1850