NEW Research Success for EMRBI – The CCMIP July 2013
It is that with great pleasure we inform you that the application for an ERASMUSIP 2013 Summer School on the “Cross-Cultural Management” intensive programme (CCMIP) won the funding from IDEP Cyprus (www.llp.org.cy).
The application was prepared by and awarded to the European University Cyprus (www.euc.ac.cy) under the coordination of Dr. Simona Mihai Yiannaki.
The CCMIP is an initiative of the EuroMed Research Business Institute (www.emrbi.org) and it was successfully run by TEI- Crete in Greece and in Finland-Vaasa (by VAMK University) for three consecutive years since 2010.
Direct target groups are first (BA) and second (MA) cycle students, enrolled in partner institutions.
Budgetary details will follow suit shortly.
Approved participants are from the following 10 Universities, in alphabetical order:
- Albstadt-Sigmaringen University, Germany- Prof.Lutz Sommer
- European University, Cyprus- Coordinating Institution for CCMIP2013
Dr. Simona Mihai Yiannaki ?Programme Coordinator
Dr. Elmos Konis and Dr. Despina Marouchou,
- Leeds Metropolitan University, UK
Dr. Niki Kyriakidou/ Dr. Julia Claxton
- University of Lèon, Spain
Dr. Carmen Rodríguez-Santos,
- University of Nicosia, Cyprus
Dr Rudi Kaufmann and Dr. Lola Sánchez Bengoa
- Ramon Llull University, Barcelona, Spain
Prof. Simon Dolan,
- Technological Educational Institution of Crete, Greece
Prof. Dr. Fotini Psimarni – Voulgaris and Dr. Evangelos Tsoukatos
- University College of London, UK
Dr. Satu Teerikangas
- Vaasa University of Applied Science, Finland
Prof. Dr. Tauno Kekäle
- Vilnius University
Dr. Erika Vaiginiene
Prof. Dr. Yaakov Weber– Head of Strategy and Entrepreneurship Department, College of Management, Israel, international expert and EMRBI Co-president.